Inspired!

Heller's kindnesses inspired many on December 22nd. His family could not have asked for a more beautiful day filled with the joy of giving. We are so delighted with the response from the many many people who shared their kindnesses in Heller's memory.

Thank you to everyone who remembered Heller and shared his love with others, and who will continue to be inspired because of Heller.

Below are some of the positive messages we are receiving. We hope you enjoy hearing about them as much as we do.

Thank you!

January 7, 2009

A Kindness Delivered through a Clean Home and New Friend

Heller has made an impact on my life this year and I want to thank all who made this happen. I have not had an easy year for 2008...My daughter and I with my 3 grandchildren went to visit my parents in Ohio for Christmas. We wanted something good to happen for these wonderful children and it was wonderful.

While we were gone my son Scott and his girlfriend came to my home and gave my front room and kitchen a makeover... They painted my ceilings and walls with beautiful colors, reorganized all of my stuff in the cabinets, cleaned everything including the ceiling fans.

Then in my bedroom was the greatest gift, I love big cats, little cats, any kind of cat, and in my room was a plaque for an adoption of a snow leopard and with that a beautiful picture of a snow leopard, and best of all a stuffed snow leopard (So soft).

I want to thank them for all of the hard work they have done to help make this Christmas complete. I think that what you have set up for Heller is a very nice way to remember someone who is very special. I did not know Heller but I feel the love that was given to him and I hope that his love will go on to someone else someday. Thank you all! Have a safe and happy 2009.

Love, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails